BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

What should I do for my 20th birthday, on July 10th?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Transcendence?

I have had quite a lot on my mind lately, and what's a big factor in my schoolyear next year is having a place to live. So, if I live on campus, I have the option of having a random roomate and never having to worry about payments. I really don't want to go that route.

Living off campus, I have like 2 options: live on my own and get a lease, or get a roomate and a lease.... I'd love to be solo or have someone I know live with me. It would be absolutely great! However, this isn't real feasible at the moment.

I've kinda transcended money and haven't been using a lot of it... or making a lot of it for that matter. So, I kinda need everyone who visits this blog's help by clicking on the ads, because I get x amount of cents per click, then whenever you visit, I get x amount per page view. I really need the money, so please, do it. LOL.

Anyways, I'm gonna end early tonight. I'll have a better post tomorrow, I promise. *frustration tornado*

0 comments: